PAN FRIED OXTAIL DUMPLINGS
1. Fill a saucepan or work 1/4 of the way up with water, and bring water to a rapid boil.
2. Meanwhile line a steamer basket with supplied parchment, and evenly space the frozen dumpling in the basket. Make sure no dumplings are touching each other.
3. Place steamer basket over pot of boiling water and bring heat down slightly to generate a stead boil.
4. Place lid on steamer basket and steam for at least 12 minutes. Do not lift the lid in this time.
5. Meanwhile, heat a non stick pan over medium high heat. Add a splash of vegetable oil. When the dumplings are done, carefully place onto the preheated pan. Be careful of spitting oil. Gently shift around each dumpling to avoid sticking.
6. When the dumplings are have a nice crispy bottom, place onto a plate. Top with black vinegar and chilli crisp, sprinkle with finely chopped chives.